Thu, Sep 24|
Run Like RBG Virtual 5K
A race to remember the Notorious RBG and continue her mission of equality!
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2020, 7:00 AM – Oct 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
About the Event
Take a Sunday stroll or let your legs lose control! This fun virtual race aims to help raise funds for the non-profit organization, Women in Training, Inc (WIT) while honoring the legacy of the late great Justice. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a phenomenal person who fought many years for the rights of women, the gay community and equality overall. Her work has left a serious impact on many people including Brooke and Breanna Bennett, the founders of WIT which advocates for menstrual equity, menstrual education, and engages girls and nonbinary youth, ages 10 to 18, in community service and social justice.
HOW IT WORKS
- Using your phone, watch or any tracking device, record ANY TIME and DISTANCE for your entry
- Running, cycling or any physical activity works
- Take a screen shot of your results and a photo from your run (selfies are great!)
- Submit your results and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Thursday October 1
- Top 3 results will be announced in the next newsletter (October 3, 2020)
- All entries will receive a certificate of completion